It’s almost Valentine’s Day, so it’s time to start thinking about the perfect engagement ring for your significant other. Charles Schwartz & Son is here to help you pick the perfect engagement rings in Washington, DC.
Valentine’s Day style inspiration for engagement rings in Washington DC
Shopping for jewelry can be challenging, but finding the perfect ring to pick for your partner is even more difficult. Jewelry is highly personal, so we are here to help walk you through some perfect engagement ring styles to find the perfect one for your person.
- A classic ring– Is your partner someone who likes the timeless, elegant, and simple things in life? This ring’s sole purpose is to draw attention to the gem and nothing else. Not too blingy or flashy, just simple and elegant for the perfect sophisticated bride.
- A colorful gemstone ring– For a Valentine’s Day engagement, maybe a red gem is the perfect stone for you. A colorful gemstone is for a fun and quirky bride. These rings stand out – they are not traditional diamonds; instead, they are one of a kind, just like your bride.
- A vintage ring– A vintage engagement ring carries a history unlike any other ring. These rings are classic and unique. If your bride is someone who wants to stand apart from the crowd and enjoys the historical aspects of life, a vintage ring is THE way to go.
Time for your engagement ring consultation!
There are lots of options for finding the perfect ring for your bride, and it can be very overwhelming. We are here to help you choose the perfect ring.
At Charles Schwartz & Son, we walk through the process with you – from finding the perfect diamond that aligns with your budget to finding or creating the perfect setting; we’re here every step of the way.
What will the consultation look like?
- First, we will cover your budget. Rings can be expensive; we want to make sure that you are comfortable with what you are spending.
- Then we will discuss what ideal ring styles you are looking for. There is a variety of different styles, but we want to make sure you get the perfect ring.
- Lastly, we will give you the space to ask any questions. Getting engaged is one of the most important moments in your life. We want you to trust us to help you find the perfect ring.
From there, we will look for the perfect ring to make your Valentine’s Day engagement as perfect as possible.