At Charles Schwartz, our expert jewelers have been finding special Valentine’s Day gift ideas for over 100 years.
Each year, the search for a special Valentine’s Day gift idea for your loved one can seem to become more difficult- after all, how do you top last year’s gift? Well this year the expert jewelers at Charles Schwartz have done the searching for you, we have tons of unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas you’ll love. Our vast collection of vintage jewelry features pieces from every time period that are one-of-a-kind.
Five Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas That are Sure to Enchant
• The Lorelei Gold Infinity Pendant is a fresh twist on the classic infinity design, a fashionable yet timeless take on the classic diamond pendant.
• A cushion shape Art Deco diamond ring, 1.03 carat, with a single row diamond halo, and diamond split half shank in platinum.
• A Victorian-era natural sapphire and diamond 14k yellow gold hinged bangle bracelet. The nine oval sapphires have a total weight of 3.60 carats, with two old European cut diamonds between each sapphire.
• A Charles Schwartz creation, a set of 26.40 carats pear shape citrine drop earrings in 18 karat gold, set in a four-prong basket, suspended from matte finished ribbons of gold and high polished gold beads.
• Don’t forget the men in your lives this Valentine’s Day! A limited-edition Ball Trainmaster Flying Scotsman 18k gold watch with a crocodile leather strap and rose gold standard buckle.