Since 1888, Charles Schwartz & Son has been buying and selling antique jewelry in the DC area. Our staff of expert jewelers will evaluate all of your pieces and offer you the highest possible price while simultaneously treating each and every customer with the utmost care, professionalism, respect, and confidentiality.
The Best Place to Sell Antique Jewelry in DC
What is Antique Jewelry?
A piece of jewelry is said to be “antique” if it is over 100 years old. Antique jewelry was crafted from high-quality materials that lead to sturdy, high-quality pieces. For this reason, the majority of antique pieces are still intact today and are extremely valuable.
- Georgina Era (1717-1837)
- Victorian Era (1837-1901)
- Arts and Crafts Era (1894-1923)
- Edwardian Era (1901-1915)
- Art Nouveau Era (1895-1915)
Selling Your Antique Jewelry in DC
When selling your jewelry to a trusted local jeweler like Charles Schwartz, you can expect:
- A fair price: At Charles Schwartz and Son, our jewelers are highly skilled at evaluating jewelry, so you can be assured that you’ll be offered an accurate and fair price for your piece.
- Attentive staff: Our expert jewelers will provide an explanation of the amount we offer for your jewelry and answer any questions you may have regarding any part of the buying and selling process.
Buy and Sell Antique Jewelry in DC
Charles Schwartz & Son makes both the buying and selling process of antique jewelry incredibly easy for our customers. Our staff of antique jewelry experts will evaluate your pieces with extreme care and will work to offer you the highest possible price.
At Charles Schwartz & Son, we have a variety of jewelry pieces we buy and sell. This includes:
- Gold jewelry
- Wedding rings
- Diamond jewelry
- Gemstone jewelry
- Estate jewelry
- Vintage jewelry
- Engagement rings
We also sell a variety of different brands. Some of these include:
- Hearts on Fire
- Van Cleef Arpels
- Tiffany and Co.
- and MUCH MORE!