Everyone loves a stunning piece of vintage jewelry. There’s just something about it that feels unique and each piece comes with its own character and story behind it. Whether you’re looking for a vintage necklace, watch, ring, or cufflinks, we’ve got you covered. With our wide selection of vintage and antique pieces, you’re sure to find a piece you’ll love.
5 Vintage Jewelry Pieces To Fall In Love With
- Robert Procop De La Vie collection diamond cluster platinum pendant– Why do we love it? As if you have to ask. If you love simplicity, elegance, intricacy, and diamonds all wrapped into one piece, this is the necklace for you. This necklace boasts an astounding 26 diamonds without appearing too over the top and with enough simplicity for every day wear.
- Burle Marx cabochon opal pendant with a Bruno Guidi collar 18 karat necklace– Looking for something bolder? This necklace captivates onlookers with its thick yellow gold collar and large blue opal. Upon closer investigation, you can see reds, greens, oranges, and yellows within the massive opal. This piece is sure to draw a crowd’s attention.
- 1.07 carat radiant diamond with two radiant fancy yellow diamonds set in platinum– Looking for a unique engagement ring with a bit of history? We love when customers opt for a vintage or antique engagement ring. Each piece feels unique and has it’s own story to tell. This stunner’s 1.07 carat center stone is surrounded by two yellow diamonds giving it a bit of contrast and visual interest.
- 11.38 carat oval sapphire and diamond 18 karat white gold cocktail ring– Whether you’re interested in a gemstone engagement ring or just another cocktail ring for your collection, we highly recommend this piece. Sapphires are one of the more sturdy gemstones making it perfect for an engagement ring that would be worn daily. Aside from its durability we love that the blue of this stone draws you in and captivates your attention.
- Tiffany & Co. green enamel and yellow gold band– We love how fun this piece is. Many of the vintage rings we carry stick to relatively standard styles, this one is a bit more out of the box. The thick band is made of a sturdy yellow gold and adorned with green enamel with x cut-outs. This ring has a bit of an eccentric feel that could be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion.
Let Us Help You Find The Vintage Jewelry That is Made For You
Our team is ready to help you sort through our massive collection of vintage rings, necklaces, watches, and more. We carry a wide variety of styles and eras for you to consider so you’re sure to find the piece that perfectly fits your style.
To schedule a consultation with one of our jewelry experts and view our full vintage jewelry collection call 202-363-543 or click here.