With over 125 years of experience, the experts at Charles Schwartz & Son are here to help you find the perfect DC vintage jewelry for your wardrobe.
From the Victorian Era to the Art Deco Era, Charles Schwartz has something to offer all vintage jewelry collectors.
Jewelry is considered “vintage” jewelry if the piece is between 50 and 100 years old. Whereas, it is considered “antique” jewelry if it is over 100 years old and can be rarer than vintage jewelry which can make it more difficult to wear as it can be very delicate.
Vintage Jewelry in DC Make the Perfect Gift
Vintage pieces are often handmade, always distinctive and even sometimes created by techniques no longer practiced today, making them unique.
Vintage jewelry is so popular in fashion because of the vast range of styles and unique nature. You can explore ornate metal work, diverse designs or go for a romantic gemstone set in a cocktail ring or bracelet.
Vintage jewelry designs are easy to incorporate into outfits to create unique statements. Whether she wants to stand out from the crowd or wants something that is a unique reminder of her personality, a vintage jewelry piece is the perfect gift idea for the someone special in your life.
Here are 5 Vintage Jewelry Pieces That We’re in Love with Right Now
- 61 Carat Old Mine Cut and Rose Cut Diamond Bypass Style Bangle Bracelet: The handcrafted bracelet displays the maker’s unparalleled attention to detail. It is designed with a single row of prong set old mine cut diamond, going straight through the center with smaller diamonds feathered off on each side.
- Tiffany & Co. 16.60 Carat Natural No Heat Sapphire and Platinum Line Bracelet: This stunning tennis bracelet has 46 sapphires, all uniform in color, and accompanied by a report from the American Gemological Laboratories (AGL) stating that the sapphires are natural, and show no gemological evidence of heat.
- Victorian Old Mine Cut Diamond Gold Ring: The center diamond for this beauty is estimated to be 1.85 carats with 11 smaller old mine cut diamonds.
- Victorian Natural Sapphire and Diamond Yellow Gold Bangle Bracelet: This piece is n Victorian era natural sapphire and diamond 14k yellow gold hinged bangle bracelet with 9 oval sapphires and diamonds set between each sapphire.
- Art Deco Amethyst Diamond Gold Platinum Pendant Necklace: This pendant necklace is absolutely beautiful. The two amethysts match in a rich deep purple color and have a combined estimated total weight of 61.50cts. The diamond frame is made up of old European cut, and single cut diamonds.